delhi police mts result
Recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPFs Examination, 2022 – Declaration of
result of Paper-I for qualifying candidates to appear in Physical Endurance Test (PET)/
Physical Standard Test (PST) – reg.
The Staff Selection Commission conducted Computer Based Examination for recruitment of
Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police and CAPFs Examination, 2022 (Paper-I) from 09.11.2022 to
- Marks scored by the candidates have been normalized as per the provisions of the Notice of
Examination (Para-12.5). Such normalized marks have been used for processing the result. Bonus
marks have been provisionally awarded to those candidates who have claimed to hold National
Cadet Corps (NCC) Certificate in their Application Form. Such Candidates will have to substantiate
their claim at the time of Document Verification (DV).
- As per the provisions under Para-15.3 of the Notice of Examination, minimum qualifying
marks in Paper-I (without adding bonus marks to NCC certificate holders) have been fixed as
follows: UR: 30% (i.e. 60 marks), OBC/ EWS: 25% (i.e. 50 marks) and all other categories: 20%
(i.e. 40 marks).
- Based on the cut-off fixed by the Commission in Paper-I, number of candidates qualifying
for appearing in PET/ PST are as follows:
- The result of one candidate bearing Roll No. 1601002090 has been kept withheld.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for PET/ PST which will be conducted by the CAPFs.
The schedule of PET/ PST will be communicated by the Regional Offices of the Commission in due
course. Candidates are advised to follow the websites of the Regional Offices of the Commission
regarding issue of Admission Certificates for the PET/ PST.
- Representations received from the candidates with regard to the answer keys have been
carefully examined and the answer keys have been modified wherever necessary. The final answer
keys have been used for evaluation. Marks of the qualified/ non-qualified candidates and Final
Answer Keys will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from 03.01.2023 to 18.01.2023.